Welcome to JCDL
The Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL) is a major international forum focusing on digital libraries and associated technical, practical, and social issues. JCDL enhances the tradition of conference excellence already established by the ACM and IEEE-CS by combining the annual events that these professional societies have sponsored on an annual basis, the ACM Digital Libraries Conferences and the IEEE-CS Advances in Digital Libraries Conferences.
At this conference the Vannevar Bush Best Paper Award, Best Student Paper Award, Best International Paper Award, Best Poster award are presented to persons who have made outstanding contribution to this field. This conference invites papers on the wide range of topics of interest in Digital Library to the National and International Community.
JCDL 2015 will be held in Knoxville, TN from 22-26 June. Proposal submission dates* are:
- January 16th
- Full papers
- January 23rd
- Short papers, Panels, Posters, and Demonstrations
- January 30th
- Workshops and Tutorials
- March 20th
- Doctoral consortium
JCDL 2013 Awards
JCDL 2013 was held in Indianapolis, IN in July. Congratulations to the award winners!
- Vannevar Bush best paper award
- Kazunari Sugiyama and Min-Yen Kan for their paper Exploiting Potential Citation Papers in Scholarly Paper Recommendation
- Best student paper award
- Suppawong Tuarob, Line C. Pouchard, and C. Lee Giles for their paper Automatic tag recommendation for metadata annotation using probabilistic topic modeling
- Best poster award
- Zhuoren Jiang and Xiaozhong Liu for their poster Recovering missing citations in a scholarly network: a 2-step citation analysis to estimate publication importance
JCDL 2016 Conference Proposals
The JCDL Steering Committee solicits proposals from groups interested in organizing the JCDL conference in 2016 and beyond. Interested parties should contact the steering committee chair at Michael Nelson for further details.